Global Dynamic Systems, Inc (or GDS Engineering R&D, Inc. or in short GDS), was established in 2014 with the aim of developing high technology products and systems and provide solutions through collaboration with universities, industrial firms and governmental or non-governmental organizations.
GDS developes products with simulations of real worls systems, such as with Maritime Simulators.
We also prodive support to the industrial organisations in their product development or research projects by means of training, consultacies or services.
Our capabilities in desing and engineering solution projects, are, in summary:
- Online Training Courses: We provide online training courses on Systems Engineering related topics, such as MIL-STD-810H Product Testing, RTCA-DO-160G Product Testing, MIL-STD-461G EMI/EMC Testing.
- Mechanical Design: Solid modeling, parts and components desing, system design (i.e., engine parts, pipes, etc) engineering system design (cooling system, hyraulic/pneumatic systems, geabox design, etc.), surface modeling, and so on.
- Engineering Analysis: Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Finite Element Analysis, Fluid-Structure Interaction, Vibration, Shock, and Sound Analysis, Impact Analysis, etc.
- System Simulations: Our firm is developing engine simulators, in which both diesel engine processes and systems and subsystems (turbocharger, air cooler, manifolds, etc.) are modeled and simulated.
- Use of the Ship Engine Room Simulator: Our engine room simulator is complete for educational use. However, it also has high level of research capabilities for use by ship operating agencies for testing and understanding their systems’ behaviors. Our simulator is basically a “twin modal” of your container type ship.
- Machine Learning: With a through study of your plant parameters, we can propose and develop useful periodic reports on how to manage your systems better with problems arising before they actually occur.
GDS Engineering has the infrastructure, knowledge, personnel, and infrastructure and has taken part in international projects or to led projects. GDS has its own Project Management System (GDS-PMS) as well as Quality Management System (GDS-QMS) that help produce various tools and templates for use in project or quality management including risk-based management methods.
Our firm, consisting of PhDs, senior engineers, anh highly skilled managers, are experienced in both product development, analysis, research, and training. We provide engineering and support services for supporting your project requirements and company needs.
We utilize engineering software and tools depending on the Project requirements, when needed, for example: -3D CAD and CAM packages: AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor -Engineering Analysis and Optimization: ANSYS Fluent and ANSYS Packages, Autodesk Inventor -System Simulation: CATIA -GT-Power Engine Analysis and Simulation Software – SIL and HIL Simulations -LSTC LS Dyna -National Instruments LabVIEW, LabVIEW RT and NI DAQ/Control Hardware -Matlab, C/C++, and other software when needed.
We also develop our own engineering modeling and analysis programs. For example, we have our mathematical models developed for the analysis and simulation of diesel engines. This module helps testing of diesel engines and comparing the results against the simulated baseline system.
Energy Management in Marine Engineering: We understand and can model your marine engineering platform for identifying the deficiences for energy management for your cost saving.