We manage qualification test projects, i.e. for environmental qualification of equiment for MIL-STD-810H and RTCA-DO-160G.
To have fully coverage of all testing activities, we follow the list of tasks, as follows:
- Establish an Integrated Test Review Team (ITRT).
- Develop CONOPS or Operational Requirements List.
- Review and ensure equipment has functional modes and characteristics defined.
- Review CONOPS or Operational Requirements document, if it does not exist, we help develop one.
- Create Life Cycle Environmental Profile (LCEP)
- Identify Mission Profile
- Develop Test Plan
- Review Test Plan with ITRT
- Propose Test Budget, Locations, and Schedule.
- Execute and Monitor all Tests
- Review Test Results with ITRT
- Do a Risk Assessment for Failures or Anomalies
- Recommend Design Changes or other Mitigation Items
- Develop and Submit Final Report