Our SERS™ , SESS™, Ship HVT™ and other e-Learning solutions for maritime education and training enable instructors have access to our advanced simulators online. Students can access to server from remote locations to exercise and submit their exercise reports.
- Our Ship High Voltage Trainer (Ship HVT™) is a simulator that includes the Ship Electrical Systems Simulator (Ship ESS™) with the following functions added.
- Our Ship HVT™ supports the IMO High Voltage Safety Training programs.
- Certified by Class NK, as part of Ship ERS (SERS™)
Our simulators are now available as online / eLearning modules on GDS Connect, which is our platform and ecosystem for maritime simulation and training.
Our Ship HVT™ includes the following functions:
- Vacuum Circuit Breaker (VCB) on Circuit Breakers Panel (Control Room)
- A separate Operation Panel for the VCB
- High Voltage (6600 V) Bus Bar and Distribution Network (A differen GUI Panel)
- Autostarter GUI Panel for Bow Thruster
- A GUI Panel for the Operation of the Bow Thruster (for testing the parameters in maneuvering)
Send your requests or questions
to our Simulators Training Manager
via email to
+90 (546) 585-3969