- This event has passed.
RTCA-DO-160G: Training on Environmental and EMI/EMC Testing of Airborne Equipment (FAA/EASA Test Requirements) | Online/Live | International (EN)
February 11, 2022 @ 8:00 am – February 13, 2022 @ 12:30 pm CET
GDS Engineering R&D, Inc. is an official member of RTCA Organization
RTCA-DO-160G Online Training, FAA/EASA Equipment Test Requirements. This training is an important step for testing and certifying your products in accordance with the FAA/EASA test requirements.
2.5 Days, Hands-on, “Online” or “Onsite” Training Class. Led by live, two instructors.
Training Schedule and Execution Type
Click to read detail information about this training:
Dowload the PDF File: RTCA-DO-160G Training Description.PDF
Here is a Summary Information:
International Training with a focus on the test standard document
“RTCA-DO-160G Environmental Conditions
and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment
© 2010, RTCA, Inc.”
This training is an important step for
testing and certifying your products in accordance with the FAA/EASA test requirements.
- A good understanding of product testing in view of RTCA-DO-160G
- Overview of Systems Engineering, V&V, and Concepts of Operations (CONOPS) document and relations with RTCA-DO-160 testing
- Part 21 and FAA/EASA Regulations
- Test Requirement Reference
- Test Category Selections
- Test Procedures, Scheduling, Test Implementation and Review of Test Reports
- Test Sections (Environmental & EMI/EMC): All test sections are covered with detail discussions except several tests, such as Fungus Tesing and Waterproofness are discussed in summary with important aspects.
- Discussions include design issues, test failures, and recommendations
- A session with Risk Management Method includes how to resolve a test result that may not be a failure, i.e. anomalies., with a process that we recommend.
- Importance of establishing Integrated Product Team (IPT) or with another name “Test Review Team” for reviewing test plans and results and identifying the next step when issues are encountered.
- Design Recommendations are emphasized in each test section.
- Additional or alternative (standards and tests) are recommended for certain cases.
|Our Instructors share their experience and knowledge gained by working long years in the field with designing products and performing tests in accordance with such as RTCA-DO-160, MIL-STD-810, and MIL-STD-461. The slides are supported by many graphics and test videos for the efficiency and clarity of the information and each session is planned in accordance with the sections in RTCA-DO-160G.|
About the Instructors
Training Registration Request Form
Please fill out the following form for asking your question or with a registration request. Thank you for your interest in our training programs.