- This event has passed.
RTCA-DO-160G Online Training on Environmental and EMI/EMC Testing of Airborne Equipment (FAA/EASA) (20-22 May 2022) | Online/Live | International (EN)
May 20, 2022 @ 8:00 am – May 22, 2022 @ 12:00 pm
Training Type: International / Online
Course Material: English
Comm. Language: English
Date: 20-22 May 2022
Time Schedule: Day 1 and 2: 08:00 – 16:30, Day 3: 08:00 – 12:00.
Timezone: Central European Summer Time (CEST). UTC+2
Two and a Half Days Online/Live International Training
May 20-21-22, 2022
Training Content Details: Click to Display RTCA-DO-160 Training Contents Page.
Training Schedule and Execution Type
- Training Type: International / Online
- Satus: Seats are avaiable now.
- Online training using ZOOM.
- Led by a live, U.S. based instructor (Dr Ismail Cicek)
- A usual 2.5 days of training schedule is as follows:
- 1st Day: 08:00 – 17:00 (Lunch Break between 12:00 and 13:00)
- 2nd Day: 08:00 – 17:00 (Lunch Break between 12:00 and 13:00)
- 3rd Day: 08:00 – 12:00
- Time zone: Central European Summer Time (CEST, UTC+2)
- Ending time may vary+/-30 minutes depending on the length of the discussions.
- Course Material: English
- Comm. Language: English
- Material: Registration includes all presentations and additional material (English) shared before the class.
- Attandance: The link for online class is distributed to registered trainees upon registration.
- Attendees will receive a Training Certificate.
- Training includes knowledge check quizzes, a competition type fun way or learning.
To register for a course, do the following:
Training class size is limited with 12 attendees. Please ensure to reserve your seat with the following actions:
1. Review the Training Calendar and select the suitable training for you or for your organization.
2. Fill out the Training Registration Request Form, below this page. We will send you the registration package, via email, including:
- Registration form.
- Daily Training Plan with Sessions and Allocations to Each Subject
- Information about the Payment Process and Account Numbers
- Information about the Class Material Link
- Information about the Training Attandance Link
Organizational (Closed) Trainings:
Please fill out the Training Registration Request Form, below this page. Ensure to describe
- The number of your personnel that will be planned for attandance (approximately)
- Preferred month (please mention with flexible dates) of the training to be scheduled.
- If there are any, please specify the subjects or application interests to emphesize in the training contents.
Training Registration Request Form
Please fill out the following form for asking your question or with a registration request. Thank you for your interest in our training programs.